- 1). Click on the TextEdit program icon in your Mac's dock.
- 2). Click on the document in the place where you want to insert the copyright symbol.
- 3). Select "Option" + "G" on your keyboard. You now have created the copyright sign on a Mac.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Why Humor Is Important in a Relationship
- Relationship Coaches - A Single Person"s Best Resource
- How to Get a Girl to Go Out With You Again - Follow My Steps to Secure That Second Date!
- Dating Advice For Independent Women - Dinner Date Feng Shui
- Tips for Girls on the Second Date
- Is it Possible to Make My Boyfriend Really Crazy to Be Around Me All the Time? Follow These Tips Now
- Looking For a Way to Last Longer in Bed? Here Are Some Solutions!
- HIV Dating Site Offers Free Membership To Persons On Disability
- How to Attract Any Women With the Help of Your Wingman
- Selecting a Dating Site Suited For You
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us