- 1). Launch Microsoft Excel on your computer.
- 2). Click the "View" tab, and then click the "Gridlines" check box in the "Show" group to select it and make the gridlines appear.
- 3). Click the "Page Layout" tab. Click the "Print" check box under "Gridlines" in the "Sheet Options" group to make the grid print out when you print your spreadsheet.
- 4). Click the "Dialog Box Launcher" (the small icon of a box) next to "Page Setup" in the "Page Layout" tab. Click the "Sheet" tab. Click the "Draft Quality" check box to remove the check mark if it is selected. Gridlines do not print out with a spreadsheet when printing in "Draft Quality" mode.
- 5). Click the "File" tab, then click "Print," and then click "OK" in the "Print" dialog box to print the spreadsheet with the grid showing.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Unique Places for a Bookcase
- Amazing Secrets of Antler Decor
- How to Decorate Clear Plastic Christmas Ornament Balls
- Land and Sky Water Bed Mattress-Filling Instructions
- New Home Owner Interior Design
- Decorating Ideas From the 50s
- How to Paint Brick Pavers for Door Stops
- Staying Competitive
- Custom Office Furniture: Enhance the Beauty of Your Office Interior
- How to Paint a Dark Room
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us