- 1). Unscrew the aerator from the underside of a bathroom or kitchen faucet. Use a pair of pliers to loosen the aerator if it will not move by hand.
- 2). Connect a garden hose to the exposed threads on the underside of the faucet the aerator was removed from. Tighten the connection with a pair of pliers. Place a towel over the faucet to keep leaks from spraying, if necessary.
- 3). Pop up the fill valve on your water bed mattress and remove the cap. Pour water bed water conditioner into the valve, if desired. Follow the directions on the conditioner container for quantity information. Connect the other end of the garden hose to the valve and tighten the connection with pliers. Wrap the connection with a towel to keep leaks from spraying.
- 4). Turn on both the hot and cold taps of the faucet to fill the mattress with warm water. Shut the water off when the home's hot water tank is depleted. Allow the water in the hot water tank to warm up again before proceeding; this way, the water bed heater will not be playing catch-up, and you can use your bed sooner.
- 5). Turn off the water when the water level is 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch below the top of the bed side frame boards. Unscrew the garden hose from the valve. Replace the cap and push the valve back down until it is fully seated. Remove the hose from the faucet and replace the aerator.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- What You Should Know About World Turtle Day
- How to Improve My IE Download Speed
- Social Media Marketing For Small Business: 4 Facebook Tips
- Expert Info On Daily Life With All Forms of Diabetes And Ways To Deal
- Preparing To Monetize Your Site for Advertising Revenue
- SEO—Most powerful weapon of next Generation Marketing
- Electronic Billboard Advertising Brings Life to Twitter
- How to Find Desktop Drapes on Your Computer After Downloading
- How to Remove the VMN Toolbar
- Who is the Best Business Broadband Provider?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us